Friday, April 8, 2016

A-Z: G

Lyssa's Log: Grrrr! I can't think of anything for G! Wait! Grrrr starts with G, that's what I'll do! I'll talk about the things that make me say Grrrr! Traffic: Grrrr! Murder: Grrrr! Bad music: GRRRRRRRR! Wait! Who else says Grrrr when it comes to bad music? I think that's a given, I mean seriously, who listens to a song, determines that its a bad song and then says "Oh I'm so glad that this song sucks!"? No one! Alright, moving on...I got nothin'. But I'm sure y'all have a lot to say about what angers you! Bad music, jerky people, beef jerky in general. Actually, I'm not sure why beef jerky would make you upset but hey, whatever floats your Grrrr boat. So, if you have a unique pet peeve, go ahead and tell me. But, it has to be a unique one. I'll give you one of mine. Wait for it.....spoons. I mean, what are spoons?! Is it a bowl with an unusually weird handle? Or, is it a stick with a weird, bowl-like handle? Does anyone else feel like spoons are infuriating?  Anyway, leave a comment telling me what makes you say Grrrr! Peace Out!

Image result for grrr

1 comment:

  1. Great use of "G" here :)

    Modern music makes me Grrrrrr a lot! These days I find solace on YouTube listening to music from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and some from 00s but very little.

    It saddens me when we lose great artists like David Bowie and younger generations are mystified as to who these people are.

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete