Saturday, April 23, 2016

A-Z: T

Image result for tedashii 2015Lyssa's Log: Tedashii! Tedashii is a christian rapper from Hawaii.  He was born on March 8th, 1977 in Lufkin, Texas . Making him 39.  Believe it or not Tedashii is his real name. Also know as T-Dot, Tedashii Lavoy Anderson has released four solo albums, Kingdom People, Identity Crisis, Blacklight and Below Paradise, on Reach Records. My personal favorite song is Dark Days & Darker Nights featuring Britt Nicole. As I've mentioned before, I saw Tedashii join up with KB and Trip Lee on the Winter Jam 2016 tour. That was a good pairing. I saw Big Hero 6 in theaters with my family and one of the lines from the movie is "Tedashii is here". So when we heard that Tedashii would be at Winter Jam, me and my dad instantly said "Tedashii is here!" I think they should have introduced him that way at Winter Jam, but sadly they didn't. My brother Robbie likes his song Bravo. No matter how much I dislike that song, he will play it. But hey, it gets him to be quiet. He also enjoys a song by Family Force Five that Tedashii features in, its called Chainsaw. WARNING: One you've listened to Chainsaw, you won't stop listening to Chainsaw, you also won't stop bowing to the knees and cranking it like a chainsaw. I'll put a link to his song Dark Days & Darker Nights with Britt Nicole. Please check out his music, I think you'll enjoy it. Peace Out! Tedashii - Dark Days, Darker Nights ft.Britt Nicole (Lyrics) - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment