Saturday, April 30, 2016

A-Z: Z

Lyssa's Log: Zootopia. So my friends went and saw Zootopia in theaters the other night. She said it was a good movie and that she really liked it. My favorite band also went to see it and they said it was good and decided to do a cover of one of the songs from the movie, Try Everything by Shakira. I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. From what I understand, its about a new rabbit police officer who wants to fit in and fight crime. Apparently nothing goes right and she gets help from an annoyed fox. I don't really get a whole lot from trailers! Shakira stars in the movie too, I believe she's a gazelle. Zootopia looks like a really good one, and from what I've seen from the trailers, its awfully funny! Who else went to see this movie? And if you haven't, do you want to? Ya know what else looks like a good one? The Jungle Book. And Captain America: Civil War. I can't believe we're closing out A-Z, Its been such a fun activity. Well, Peace Out!

1 comment: