Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A-Z: W

Lyssa's Log: WINTER JAM!!!!! I experienced my first Winter Jam on March 13, 2016 at the Tulsa BOK center! The bands were: We Are Messengers, New Song, Matthew West, Crowder, Lauren Daigle, Red, Sidewalk Prophets, Stars Go Dim, KB-Tedashii-Trip Lee and for King & Country. In my opinion, for King & Country was the best! Red shot fire, Matthew West shot confetti, Crowder played Cotton-eyed Joe and for King & Country was still the most amazing! I am still amazed by some of the little, yet so important things. Like: Joel Smallbone of for King & Country placed his hand on mine and called me love, his brother Luke walked right past me, Luke's line in every performance of It's Not Over Yet "I never knew Tulsa Oklahoma had so much swagger!". I just love these little moments that I will cherish for years. How many Winter Jams have you been to? Which was your favorite band/pairing in that year's line up? Speaking of Winter Jam, Who went to see the new Winter Jam movie? I can't wait! It's called This Is Winter Jam with special guests like Colton Dixon, Tony Nolan and more! I enjoyed the Winter Jam experience, and these bands made it so special, and going with my friends and family made it so much better. I'm sad to see A-Z come to an end, so lets make these last few letters count. Peace Out Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment