Saturday, April 9, 2016

A-Z: H

Lyssa's Log: Happy birthday to my youngest brother Xander! He's turning 8 today! For his birthday, I've gotten him a teddy bear with stripes, we decided to name it Bearjamin, Bearjamin Backus. Benjamin Backus is the cello player from my favorite band, so we decided to name it Bearjamin. Its an adorable bear, can't wait to give it to him. Next week we will go camping in celebration of his birthday. Birthdays are fun, for mine, I got to teach a portion out of the Bible in front of my friends and family. My adorable friend Lilly just turned 5 and had a birthday party at the Tulsa zoo. My friend Brooklynn is having a rainbow unicorn party in a few weeks. I'm getting her a rainbow bear named Teddy-dashii. Tedashii is her favorite rapper, so I will name it Teddy-dashii. So, help me wish my adorable, weird and ever so slightly crazy brother a happy birthday. He will be super excited to get happy birthday wishes. And to everyone who is having a birthday, or you know someone with a birthday coming up, tell them Lyssa says to have a great one! Peace Out!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the April babies! (I'm one too.) I would love to go to the zoo for my birthday, but we don't have one close by. One year I went horseback riding, and another time we went to an alpaca farm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your little brother. I gave teddy bears to all my nieces and nephews when they were born. The oldest turned 41 today. I was 16 when she was born (yes I am just 57) and so excited. I ended up with 20 nieces and nephews of my own and 4 from my husband. Now I am sewing quilts for my great nieces and nephews when they are born. I'm up to 21 greats with 2 on the way. Many of the quilts I make them feature teddy bears too to keep the tradition going. You make up some great names. If you want to check out the bears I have given I wrote about them last year for B http://ozzypipquilts.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/b-is-for-bears.html and I also wrote about the quilts I made them but I can't find that post. Oops.

    ReplyDelete