Friday, April 29, 2016

A-Z: Y

Lyssa's Log: Yuck! We all know that some food can be gross, brussel sprouts, broccoli, radiators, carpet cleaner...I'll stop there. Everyone dislikes at least one kind of food. I don't like ravioli. Kristin doesn't like any vegetables or fruit. Robbie doesn't like potatoes. Xander doesn't like spicy tuna. Mom doesn't like brussel sprouts. Dad doesn't like tomatoes. What don't you like? What food can you not stand? You may have one food from every food group. If you had to eat your favorite food and ONLY your favorite food, how long could you go without losing taste for it? My favorite food is pickled okra, so i think I could go about 2 or 3 months. What's your favorite food? Favorite meal? Favorite drink? How long can you stand it before saying yuck? I think I'd make it about 2 months before saying yuck to pickled okra and milk. Peace Out! 

1 comment:

  1. I find that the older I get the less picky I am about my food, but I'll give it a try. From the grains foodgroup I dislike couscous. From fruit, avocado. From vegetables, fiddleheads. From dairy, not keen on yogurt but I'll eat it in things. From meat, kidney and giblets (but I like liver). That was fun! Thank you. :-D
    Carol at My Writing Journal

    ReplyDelete