Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A-Z: V

Lyssa's Log: Very, very interesting! There are many things in this world that are interesting. Some more interesting than others, like bikes are more interesting than chairs and marsh mellows are more interesting than noodles. Camping is interesting,  animals are very interesting and bands are very, very interesting! You can see where my interest lies. I want a lizard, lizards are interesting. I saw my favorite band in the entire world, live! That was awesome! And very interesting. Camping for 10 days with all my friends and family? That was interesting. Very, very, very, very interesting. Violins: interesting. Cellos: very interesting. Cello player Benjamin Backus: extremely interesting and awesome! for King & Country: very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY interesting. What did you experience that was very interesting? I have a lot of very interesting stories I could share, but I won't. My father is a very, very, very interesting man, my family is a very, very, very interesting family. I have very, very, very interesting friends. Did I mention that everyone I hang out with was very, very, very interesting? No? Well, they're very, very, very interesting. Hey! I found another very interesting thing! My soup, its very interesting. Tell me what interests you! Peace Out!

1 comment: